Thursday, April 1, 2021

#BlogChatterA2Z: A2Z BLOGGING CHALLENGE 2021: THEME REVEAL

 April is here, and it's the time for the A2Z Blogging challenge conducted by BlogChatter. For those who don't know, this challenge involves writing one blog a day (except Sundays), throughout the month of April. This means writing 26 posts in April which is daunting. It's my first time participating in this challenge and I am excited, nervous, and also curious to know if I'll be able to do creative writing for an entire month! 

Now, writing one blog every day would be challenging, because what new would you come up with every day??! This made me do some research on the past challenges and I came across this cool idea of choosing a theme for all the posts. With a theme in place, there will be a flow of ideas and relevance in all 26 posts. 


After a lot of thinking, I came up with a theme that is very special to my heart. Here is my theme reveal:

Drum rolls......

My theme for #BlogChatterA2Z, 2021 is:

My experiences in INFOSYS, MYSORE

I am a Software Engineer by profession and I had the deemed opportunity to work for Infosys. It had always been my dream company and when I was hired to work for it through campus placements, I was ecstatic. For all the college hires of Infosys, it is mandatory to undergo training at Mysore for a few months before being posted to a job location. And this is where all the magic happens! The campus is an architectural marvel that spans over 350 acres. Here, learning is endless, and the whirlwind of emotions or experiences that one goes through lasts a lifetime. Ask anybody who's been at Infosys Mysore for training, they'll tell you the same. Rightly, the tag line of Infosys - Mysore is "Beginning of good days" and I couldn't agree more. People also call it a "5-star jail", which is also true sometimes.

In my 26 posts to follow, I am going to take you through some of my favorite places on the campus, a few places in and around Mysore, and most importantly, the experiences that I had with my close friends, all weaved into a beautiful story

Can't wait to write!





2 comments:

  1. I am starting today, after reading your post on "S". I have a lot to catch up!

    BTW welcome to mysore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading my blogs. Its quite encouraging :)

      Delete

Blogchatter Book Review - "Incredible India Bucket List" by Aditya Sathe

 I came across this book through the Blogchatter Ebook Carnival and am glad that I got an opportunity to read it.  Early in the book, the au...