Thursday, November 14, 2019

Book Review: The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat

The Girl in Room 105The Girl in Room 105 by Chetan Bhagat
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Immensely enjoyed reading this book and am glad to have picked this one to read. For starters, this is not “the usual” Chetan Bhagat kind of book and I was pleasantly surprised by the never-ending plot twists. With an interesting narrative, realistic characters and dialogues, this book has it all. True friendship and honest camaraderie between the leads, pining for a loved one & heartbreaks combined with finding oneself, strong will power, issues of the country all lead by a murder mystery keep the readers engrossed. Knowing more about Kashmir, including ‘kahwah’ and other lingo is also a plus. I couldn’t put down the book and the ending was fantastic too.
This is one of Chetan Bhagat’s best books and I am looking forward to more of ”Z Detectives” in the future (wouldn’t that be great !!).


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogchatter Book Review - "Incredible India Bucket List" by Aditya Sathe

 I came across this book through the Blogchatter Ebook Carnival and am glad that I got an opportunity to read it.  Early in the book, the au...